A day in Edinburgh

Surrounded by some people and a leek on the street near by my house.
I was thinking a long the walk home maybe I can be similar to a leek.
The next day the leek was gone, surprisingly someone picked it up.
The view to the mountains abstracts me from what I am doing. Sometimes it's stretches until the highlands big-mountains
when the light is in a certain position to the window view there seems to be something quite surrealistic about it. Like it is some kind of paradise far away from where I am now and I should go there to see it. But somehow that would be impossible.
On a cloudy day like today there is not much to see. Just some roofs and a green hill somewhere in Edinburgh.
A wet cold street to walk on.

No comments:

Waves that came from Ternate

  The waves that came from Ternate