Dear Majorie,

My grandmother is Desiree A. Harst-Lewis.
She gave me your contact details last summer.
I have been asking her to write about my request of finding out more about my family history.
She has been writing you about my request.
I was wondering if you would like to meet me sometime next month or at the end of this month. My grandmother gave me your address in Bournemouth.
I would be really happy to meet you, for me family is a very important thing in live.
I have been trying to contact you by phone before but nobody answered.
My grandmother told me it would be better if I would write you.

I am looking forward to hear from you, would it be possible to write me back?

Hope you could respond,

Best Wishes

Sarojini Lewis

My address:

Miss Sarojini Lewis
2F2
9 Bellevue Street
Edinburgh EH7 4BX
Scotland

No comments:

Waves that came from Ternate

  The waves that came from Ternate