Creating a drawing of a squid and an octopus swimming in the sea

after the mango and the kiwi there where shelves with fried sea food a shrimp  

deep purple pulpa

the food was pretty flat and hairy

we watched it on an imax screen

it made me laugh

I had a dream of you

You helped me with a place to sleep

It was an apartment with 60’s furniture inside

Deep green curtains and a brownish sofa

I did not know you liked that style

But than what do I know about you

Memories are fading and perhaps I was confused

It left me in a state of doubt and admiration

The impression of the vision in the dream
kept appearing during different moments of the day

I wonder why

During the night it rained and it was the first time I felt cold

No comments:

Waves that came from Ternate

  The waves that came from Ternate