I got a lot of comments that I don’t listen enough during my time in South America

Today I was thinking about this while listening to the different presentations

Perhaps I can understand the language better if I try to relax more and let the flow of words go through my head like a stream of water

Rather than catching the words

it worked trying not to focus on specific words

We looked at different buildings

in a projection and in the streets

a mixture of everything

Sometimes I listen to words

once in  a while I try just to listen to the sound of the rain

I was wondering if I have trouble with transforming words into something that I understand

I know that I dream most of the days, sort of lost in the past or the future, its always has been like that

Some people get offended by this because they think I don’t find their stories interesting

I dream in visual narratives without a language

No comments:

Waves that came from Ternate

  The waves that came from Ternate